Those who have been using Trend Micro Best Buy PC Antivirus for sometime are perfectly aware of its effectiveness. However, like most software, it might display an error notification at some point of time, which is usually in the lines of:
The computer has not started running a service needed by the installer.
(error code: #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000f)
No changes have been made to your computer.”
This however, can happen, only in two cases:
- The first scenario is when the Base Filtering Engine, or the BFE, is not working.
- The next point is when the Cryptographic Services are not working, also known by the name of CryptSyc.
One of the things to keep in mind is that while going on with Trend Micro Geek Squad Antivirus error fixation in the software, it is a good idea to either bookmark the instructions page or get a printout, as the computer has to be restarted during the course of the repair and the information might be lost.
- To fix the error, one has to first scan the computer using the Trend Micro Rootkit Buster. To check the Rootkit infection on the computer, one can also get additional help from the service center.
- After that, one has to run the uninstall tool.
- One the previous software is uninstalled, one has to click on the Run Firewall Recovery Tool and click on Run. This will help in recovering the previous firewall for the system and help restore it like it originally was. It will also automatically diagnose and fix the problems with Windows Firewall.
- Trend Micro Security now has to be installed.
Once the system is started, it will show a step by step instruction for reinstalling the Trend Micro Security, which is much like installing it for the for the first time. Once the installation is complete, one has to restart the computer and then scan the computer with the newly antivirus. The error message would have gone.
By following this procedure, you can ensure that the computer is safe from all kinds of threats like malware, scams and phising.
Go to the given below form details to Download Trend Micro GetMac: